"And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayer. . . And all who believed were together and had all things in common. And they were selling their possessions and belongings and distributing the proceeds to all, as any had need" (Acts 2:42, 44-45).
The aim of our Fellowship Ministries is to disciple us to share of our material resources so that no one among us is in need and so that we might pool our wealth for the advancement of Christ's kingdom on earth until He returns.
We will do this by:
- Praying that God would help us to trust Him to provide for all our needs so that we might seek first the kingdom of God, which includes a generous investment of our personal wealth (Matthew 6:11, 19-34).
- Collecting a weekly offering.
- Managing our financial books in accordance with the laws of the land.
- Planning annual budgets that seek to invest in the Gospel work of making disciples.
- Taking care of the building that God has given to us for the Gospel work of making disciples.
- Supporting one another in practical and heartfelt ways according to need so that all people will know that we are Christ's disciples (John 13:34-35).
- Establishing open and consistent communication.
Our Fellowship Stewards are:
Finances: Lyndon Hayhoe