"And they devoted themselves to the apostles' teaching and the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and the prayers. . . And day by day, attending the temple together and breaking bread in their homes, they received their food with glad and generous hearts" (Acts 2:42, 46)
The aim of our Breaking Bread Ministries is to ensure we eat together as an integral part of discipleship and family life within the household of God.
We will do this by:
- Praying that God would help us to sincerely identify as brothers and sisters in Christ as we enjoy breaking bread together (Mark 3:33-35).
- Providing food and drink after Sunday worship.
- Participating in bi-monthly potlucks.
- Coordinating periodic in-home hospitality (e.g. Meet N' Eat).
- Hosting special events.
- Eating together in one another's homes.
Our Hospitality Stewards are Matt & Justina Westerink.